A Collection Of Jurassic Park Ideas
With Jurassic Park 3D hitting theaters this Friday, I thought I’d revisit a few posts inspired by the film over the past 3 years this blog has been in existence. In no particular order:
1. Jurassic Park 3D Glasses. I was so sure this would be a thing I vowed to watch the Twilight films if it didn’t happen. A man of my word, I will… oh, they’re not on Netflix? Oh man what a bummer. But seriously I’d want a pair of these, 3D or no.
2. Jurassic Park Blu-Ray Case. This design put my blog on the map, so feel free to assign blame here. If I ever got rich I would 3D-print this sucker.
3. Jurassic Park Fence Bed. Featuring a doomed plush goat (like so many of my other posts)! I’m pretty sure there was an IKEA bed with a similar frame, but I can’t seem to find it anymore.
4. Jurassic Park Watch. I made this for my Watch This series, and I still love this design 2 years later. You’ll note as we go back in time, the pictures as smaller. For some reason I was cool with a blog width of 445 pixels back in the day.
5. Jurassic Park Hockey Jersey. This one migrated to my other blog, but it was a hit when I posted it here in the fall of 2011. The design was inspired by the gas-powered jeeps from the film.
And that’s it for now, please stay tuned for more Jurassic Park designs in the future! Enjoy the film’s re-release and remember: it’s in IMAX for only one week.